Warrior Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Tower

2 posters

Go down

Lost Tower Empty Lost Tower

Post  LeapStar Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 pm

A tower used to be owned by twolegs. It was burnt down and was never to have seen twolegs around it. The cats are NOT allowed to fight here like Winter Rocks.
LeapStar
LeapStar
Clan Leader

Kitty Treats : 4584

https://warriorpower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lost Tower Empty Re: Lost Tower

Post  LeapStar Wed May 30, 2012 7:55 pm

I placed a paw on the window sill. I yawned as i looked around, the sky was dark with no moon. I looked back at EchoHeart from HillClan. I purred and greeted her. Then back to the camp i called to my follow clan mates.

~To Den Clearing (Bamboo Clan Territory)~

Last edited by LeapStar on Thu May 31, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapStar
LeapStar
Clan Leader

Kitty Treats : 4584

https://warriorpower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHeart Thu May 31, 2012 10:10 pm

I nodded at LeapStar as she walked away. I waited for the leader to speak. But he/she didn't. I jumped on the bookshelf and flipped a books reading it. I read about the moon, which cats could understand. I read the following.

The moon is the easiest celestial object to find in the night sky — when it's there. Moon phases and the moon's orbit are a mystery to many. Because it takes 27.3 days both to rotate on its axis and to orbit Earth, the Moon always shows us the same face. We see the Moon because of reflected sunlight. How much of it we see depends on its position in relation to Earth and the Sun.

Though a satellite of Earth, the Moon is bigger than Pluto. Some cat geniuses think of it as a planet (four other moons in our solar system are even bigger), though that viewpoint has never caught on officially. There are various theories about how the Moon was created, but recent evidence indicates it formed when a huge collision tore a chunk of the Earth away.

"Interesting" I thought, then continued to read.
EchoHeart
EchoHeart
Warrior

Kitty Treats : 4374

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum